Thursday, December 31, 2009

random firing of neurons...

so i dreamed that my rosetaina was not only alive but so heavy i couldn't pick her up...she was in the hospital as was her daddy played here by snoop dogg (wearing a teameffort service with a smile workshirt) both being treated my jonathan...who was also directing the latest music video of the air instrument bob marley cover band that kervens, peterson, franz and i formed on my first trip to haiti...the video had a free walking theme and the buttons on the camera he used to film the video were also used to manage the care of the patients in the hospital....and then my daddy kept getting in trouble with my mother for catering to the organic food requests of the hospital director who was a red headed murphy brown or chelsea lately...it seemed to change...and that is just the beginning...i really hope i get into psychoanalysis of dreams next semester :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found this and wanted you to know I love you.
    This made my day. Thank you for sharing your crazy dreams! ... snoop dogg (wearing a teameffort service with a smile workshirt).... AND Murphy Brown in the same dream... I wouldn't never have imagined..
    and your Daddy! Oh is keeps gettin better ad better.

    ReplyDelete