Thursday, January 13, 2011

driftwood beach

god has told the ocean the secret, and the ocean tell it to me anytime I stop to listen.
sway. flow. be. come. go.
stand, but not so firmly you cannot bend.
bend, but not so easily that you fall.
when you fall, don't fight the ebb and flow, use it to make your way up.
there is a place in the surf for looking out into the coming waves,
and a place where keeping your eyes on the shore is best. both horizons always have something to show you.
if you can't see it, close your eyes.

the truth
like the ocean
is a body so breathtakingly simple and yet unimaginably deep
at once the epitome of both force and surrender.
and like the ocean, clearly seen and yet tied so intimately with forces unseen.

the ocean is where I find the rhythm I was meant to move to. where I find the truth.
where I become true again.
today I closed my eyes and walked with you in the waves and began to find my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment