Friday, February 6, 2009

i think you wanna dance with me...i think i do too!


so after a morning of saying my goodbyes to the family and then running around for last minute stuff with mama kati, i had a lovely evening with some lovely ladies at the marketplace...then back home to jesup to do the final packing job with the help of my wonderful brother and ride to the airport...shelby t....i have managed to make a list of the stuff i need to do between waking up and getting on the place...now if i just make it out of the house tomorrow with the darn thing! i did find the address for sending me mail...i will put it below...


we got news this week that one of our beautiful little ones from faith hope love has gone to heaven...his name is mackenson and his precious spirit had a remarkable impact on everyone who ever looked into his eyes...he did not speak but was an amazing vessel for the truth to pour out of...and as i have said before...truths are not easily unseen...thank you for all the beautiful people who loved on him during the two years of his life...and thank you mack for teaching me the importance of hearing what is not being said...


my head and my heart are so full and this adventure doesn't even officially begin until tomorrow...well later today...what an unbelievably wonderful life i get to have...here we go...
Mailing address:
Dorothy Pearce
Agape Flights
PAP 15297
100 Airport Ave Venice, FL 34285
(I am charged $1.50 per pound for shipping on all packages)

1 comment:

  1. Be safe and the Stouts are praying for you! I look forward to many blog posts! I love you!

    ReplyDelete