Friday, February 20, 2009

so before i even started thinking about packing god told me to bring paints to haiti...something about overcoming my hesitations about blank canvases...definitely some kind of metaphor for my life and future i think...so for my birthday people i love very much gave me paints and canvases and all the stuff in between and i came armed for creating...and yesterday kervens and i went up on the roof to do just that...turns out he had never done it either and has some of my same feelings so we tackled them together...we learned so so so much about life and this was just our first attempt...everyone should paint...

2 comments:

  1. I love those paintings! Amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful! thats great you are doin canvas...a bit more professional than rocks, eh. but its all fun! cant wait to be there with you all again! give kevs hugs for me. dang i miss that kid.

    ReplyDelete